So, yes, it's been a little while since I've posted and I am here now in hopes of making it up! I had the most amazing weekend running around apartment/house hunting with one of my good friends, our dogs, and my friends sun. We managed some good fresh fruit and veg, a bit of sun, and a lot of fun!
This was breakfast pretty much Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Fresh strawberries quartered, raspberries, slices of tomato and mozzarella, and baked biscuits. Yum! I made them into little breakfast sandwiches. I think the fruit is sweet enough but, for the little ones, maybe drizzle a small amount of agave nectar over the fruit.
After breakfast, we packed up a few bottles of water and some snacks and headed out to look at a few properties. The house hunting ended up being a bust but there was a lake right across the street so we decided to let the dogs (and, eventually, my friends son) stretch their legs a little bit and splash around!
This was also how we ended our day at a different lake closer to home. By the end of it, our cheeks were rosy from the sun and we were exhausted! It was a lovely day and evening. There was something so adorable about my friends son running around and my dog trotting along right behind him, like he was making sure he was okay. It was the cutest thing ... until I saw him fall asleep on my puppy's belly in the car!
My friends son doing handstands in the lake! So adorable!
Coming up soon, I will have my stuffed bell peppers, wonderful tomato sauce, strawberry jam, and a few other delicious recipes! Hope everyones weekend was as wonderful, relaxing, and well-deserved as mine!




No comments:
Post a Comment