Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Favorite Things: KOR Water Hydration Vessel

Up until this year, I had always been an Evian girl, constantly toting around that signature litre bottle - or two. I started considering my ecological (and economic, for that matter!) footprint and decided it was time for me to find another chic option. In my search, I found a few seemingly insurmountable problems: 1. I drink a lot of water - up to three liters a day - and a bottle holding a mere 8-10 ounces just won't do. 2. A lot of water bottles are UGLY! I wanted something chic and attractive and I never thought it would be so difficult to find something appealing.

Finally, the day came when I found my beloved KOR Water Vessel! Not only do they hold 25 ounces of water but a portion of all proceeds go to helping save the environment! They come in four colors and each color benefits a different foundation. I chose orchid pink, which benefits the global water crisis.

To buy a KOR Water Vessel (and help save the world), go to KOR Water. Use the code KWS-12383 and you'll save 15% off your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment